Monday, August 20, 2018

First Day of First Grade

Vincent- Six years old
School: South Elementary
Year: First Grade
Teacher: Miss Pike (first year teacher!)

Vince couldn't have been more ready to go back to school. He is such a social kid and he needed to get back to being with peers each day. Kate was going to do formal preschool but I decided it was just too much to handle all of the pick up/drop off times with a new baby. Instead she and I have been doing our own little preschool and I love it more than I would have guessed. She definitely misses out on the social aspect, but I love the personal time we get to spend together as we review various curriculum and then have fun with art projects and baking. Drew tags along with whatever we do. I am surprised by how big and capable he is getting. These kids are growing up at an alarming rate!



No comments:

Post a Comment