Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Playing Catch Up.

Wow. It's been a while. Here's an update with lots of picutres!

 Nov 6... yes, it was election day, but it also marked 6 months of Vince's life! 

 He spends most of his time on his tummy. I am impressed with how content he is to play on the floor with his books and toys.

A very happy little boy.

Vince really enjoys his solid foods. Sometimes things get a bit sticky...
 He sits up pretty well, but tumbles over if he gets too excited or upset.

Buddy also loves to crawl ALL over us.

 He gets around like an inch worm. He scrunches up and then shoots himself forward.

If he can get his hands on something, he grabs on and refuses to let go.

 Hahaha. Love this goofy smile.
(Thanks Grandma for making him such a cute hat!)

I'm amazed by the things Vince notices. Here he is playing with the sunlight!

Everything. And I mean everything. Goes into this little boy's mouth.

When we eat dinner I have to shove my plate onto Paul's side of the table so Vince can't reach it.

Paul grew out his beard for fun. Vince would laugh so hard when Paul would give him kisses cause it tickled him. Adorable.

Kaitlin had her baby, Rylie! She is so teeny tiny. Vince went to meet his new girlfriend. When they get married he can say, "I've known you since you were born!"

 Big sitter boy looking dapper for church.

Snow storm in November!

I love how beautiful the snow covered trees and mountains look.

Paul and I were excited to put Vince in his snowsuit and take him outside. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it.

This is Korin. She is an amazing woman. For the past few months she has been my preceptor at UVRMC for my Capstone clinicals. I cannot explain how patient and kind she was as I stumbled along and tried to learn how to be a "real" nurse. This picture is from my last day! It was so bitter sweet to know that may have been my very last time taking care of patients in a hospital. But I can't deny that I am full of excitement for my future as a homemaker.

 
Paul surprised me at work and brought Vince so they could see me in the hospital setting.

Just a few more weeks until I am officially graduated. It seems surreal that I am going to be done with school. Ohhhhh man, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment