Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feel like hurling... again.

Normally, the second trimester is full of bliss, energy and a decrease in nausea. Unfortunately, I haven't been so lucky. For the second time this year I'm queasy as all get out-- keeping only liquids and small amounts of food down. I had a break between these bouts of nausea... in which I had a cold that lasted over a week. I guess you could say 2014 has been a pretty "sick" year for me.

Paul has been picking up the slack caused by my extreme exhaustion and illness. I couldn't do this without him. And in other good news, Paul auditioned and was accepted into the Millennial Choirs & Orchestra! After neglecting his trombone for years he picked it up, practiced for a month and BAM, he's practically famous (at least in my book). He'll have a performance up in SLC in late May.

Vince is still our little whippersnapper. He adores his daddy is every way and loves to tease his momma by stealing her chair (whether it be dinner time, reading time, or family movie night... if I move to get something I can guarantee that when I return a little boy will be in my spot). He loves to help in every way, which is both difficult and adorable. I can't wait for him to be a big brother; he is constantly hugging his bears and whenever he sees a baby he runs up to pat their back or hug them.

Despite being sick, I can't help but see the blessings that surround this little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment