Friday, July 29, 2011

A few of the little things.

Sometimes my husband picks me wildflowers.
It makes me happy.

Sometimes my husband does the dishes before I get home.
It makes me feel loved.

Sometimes my husband hugs me for a minute straight.
It makes me giggly.

Sometimes my husband plays board games with me all night long.
It makes me feel appreciated.

Sometimes my husband works out with me.
It makes me feel his support.

Sometimes my husband wakes up early to pack a lunch for me.
It makes me feel cherished.

Sometimes my husband listens to me ramble on and on and on and on.
It makes me feel how much he cares.

Sometimes my husband reads books to me.
It makes me worry free.

Sometimes my husband cuddles me when I have nightmares.
It makes me feel safe.

Sometimes my husband compliments me a million times in one day.
It makes me feel beautiful

Sometimes... I am the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment: