Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Husband... the Engineer

For the past few months we have been having some lighting issues in the bathroom.
There are two lights by our bathroom mirror but one never turns on.
We decided to put 2 light bulbs on the left to give off more light.
Unfortunately, that resulted in left eye blindness.
There was just WAY too much light coming from one direction.
Alas, we lived in these conditions for a few months.
Then...
Last night, I was sitting at the dinner table when I saw lights turning on and off in the bathroom.
Eventually, I went into the bathroom to see what was going on.
Paul was absolutely beaming as he exclaimed,
"I figured it out!"
Lo and behold, 
Paul made a contraption out of floss and a toothbrush holder to make the light on the right work.
   
A close up
I love being married to an engineer...

No comments:

Post a Comment