Let me just start by saying that Thanksgiving Break was AWESOME.
1. I got to spend oodles of time with Paul
2. I finally had time to really get to know Paul's siblings and their spouses
3. No school.
4. Absolutely delicious food.
5. Adorable kids running all over the place.
(I didn't get any pictures of Macie! Talk about tragic.)
6. Paul getting "man" time via football and time with his brothers.
7. I actually sat down and read a book for fun
8. Poker, Rummikub, Scategories and Labyrinth.
9. Black Friday deals = New camera
Here we have Mr. Eli, who chased the cat everywhere, and Gaelyn, who is too cute to handle.
Me & the hubby
A picture I love of Paul and Gaelyn watching "UP"
Devin throwing Eli all over the place. He was laughing so hard!
Sleepy Paul on our drive home from Texas.
Every time I saw signs for this time I couldn't help but think of a mortuary. Creepy.
We stopped at the 4 corners! (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico)
"Four states here meet in freedom under God"
Kissing in 4 places at the same time.
... I bet you've never done that!