Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sorry.

I am far from perfect. 
In this case, I am referring to the fact that sometimes I get upset for no good reason. Recently, I was completely ridiculous and I got very cranky. I wish I could blame it all on the pregnancy, but that wouldn't be fair. I felt bad for getting snappy with Paul, so I decided it was time to make it up to him.

Paul was at work and I invited him home to eat hot dogs for lunch.
Little did he know... I had something up my sleeve!
He came home to fresh flowers, chicken parmesan, salad, sparkling grape juice and a heartfelt card.

The great thing about Paul is that he forgave me long before I said sorry.
I am not joking when I say that he is the best husband ever.
He truly is the most patient, kind and loving man I know.
I am lucky to have found someone so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment