Monday, October 22, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

I am so giddy right now. Why? Because I already know that this week is going to be awesome:

1. Yesterday Paul and I set some really good goals for ourselves. I always feel motivated and ready to conquer the world after I set goals.
2. I only have to do ONE 12-hour clinical this week. Hallelujah! It will be so nice not to do multiple clinicals this week.
3. Warren Miller on Wednesday = Cheap ski tickets for Paul (Skiing is horrifying and I currently refuse to do it).
4. A date with the hubs on Thursday! This will no doubt be the highlight of my week. We're doing the Halloween Full-Moon Lift Ride at Sundance. We'll be bundled up, sipping Ghirardelli hot chocolate from a thermos, enjoying the moon, trees, mountains and the time alone (sorry Vince...)!
5. Carving Pumpkins with Kait and Garen on Saturday. Last time we did this I was pregnant. This time Kait's pregnant :)
6. The ward Trunk-or-Treat party on Saturday night. My sister, Ruth, is letting us borrow a bee costume for Vince. It's size 0-3 mo. He'll almost be 6 mo on Halloween. Alas, he's a little boy and the costume fits like a glove. Pictures to come.

Now can you understand why I'm so excited for this week? I bet you're even starting to feel giddy for me!

Oh, and I'll be DONE with clinical in less than 3 weeks. Boo yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, the lift rides at Sundance might be my favorite thing in the world. Have fun! Everything else sounds like a blast, too!!!

    ReplyDelete