Thursday, February 7, 2013

9 months.


Do you see that side-winder up there? Yeah, I love him. Over the past month he went from rolling everywhere to side-winding everywhere. He's not far off from legitimately crawling; he gets up on his knees more and is figuring out that he can actually get places.

I spy a tooth too! He finally has an excuse for his sub par behavior. Historically, he's been the sweetest, chillest, most content baby. His fingers started going to his mouth more and he constantly whines if he doesn't have something to distract him. At our 9 month peds visit the doc said Vince's gums look like it will be a month or two til he gets teeth. The next day I wake up and can see white popping up through his gums. Hallelujah! It's much easier to be patient when I know there's a reason to his madness.

Amongst his whining and screaming Vince shouted "mama" for the first time. One second I was frustrated by his crying and the next second my heart melted and I was wrapped around his chubby finger. He has yet to say it again but it was amazing to finally hear mama instead of dada!

Height: 27.5 inches (18th percentile)
Weight: 17 pounds 7.5 ounces (14th percentile)













2 comments:

  1. I so miss him and his huge blue eyes! Our babies are growing up way too fast :) So funny though, he weighs the same as Surrey but she has 9 teeth already. HA! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a video of him crawling like that! I wish I were better at taking videos and pictures. You inspire me sis!

    ReplyDelete