Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Last Hurrah

It feels like everyone is talk about school starting.
Don't they know I'm not ready yet?
This summer has flown by; I can hardly believe my last day of work is tomorrow.
(I am extremely sad to say goodbye to my job. But that topic will get an entire post of its own.) 
However, I am excited to announce that my summer isn't over quite yet!
Paul and I have one last summer hurrah during the final week and a half before school starts.
On Thursday, we'll be taking off to Oregon.
We return on Sunday.
Then, we promptly board a plane on Monday morning and head east to Connecticut!
(Paul has a business trip. Cool, right?)
I'll be flying back solo on Sunday.
. . . Just in time to start classes on Monday.
Paul will head home later that week.
 So you see. . . Summer really ISN'T over yet. 

P.S. Stay tuned for updates about our trip. 
It's gonna be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment