Sunday, January 22, 2012

24 Weeks.

It happened folks! My belly finally popped and I'm actually starting to look pregnant instead of just fat. Today marks 24 weeks or, for those of you who don't like to do math, a little over 5 months. I have to admit, thus far, pregnancy is flying by. I hope it continues to do so. I've heard countless stories about the last couple months taking forever (mostly due to extreme discomfort and fatigue). While I do find myself repositioning a lot throughout the night, I'm still sleeping pretty well and feeling good. Paul is good at motivating me to go to the gym instead of being a couch potato. Since school has started, I have been really tuckered out. However, I know exercising is good for both me and the little boy growing inside of me... so I'm going to try my best to keep it up.

My favorite thing is feeling the baby kick. He has gotten into the routine of "waking up" around 11pm each night. Just as I begin to relax, he starts going to town! Paul is able to feel him at least once a day, which I think is awesome. It makes me happy that Paul is able to form a connection with our son at such an early stage. Also, according to the weekly pregnancy e-mail I receive, our little one can hear now! It's fun to know that when we meet him, he'll already be familiar with our voices.

24 weeks!

I know there's a baby growing inside of me... 
but this might be part of the reason my belly is getting bigger.

5 comments:

  1. What the heck kind of pizza is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul and I went to Pizza Pie Cafe. It's a buffet that has all sorts of pizza, including DESSERT pizza. Far left is cookie dough, middle is cinnamon and right is Oreo. SOO good.

      Delete
  2. Your little man will be here before you know it!!! And you'll totally thank yourself later for staying in shape now. Way to go, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good sister! Cute dress too!

    ReplyDelete