Sunday, January 13, 2013

One hour project? Yeah right!

My Sister-in-law, Becca, made some super cute baby booties for her son. I got ambitious and decided that I [who doesn't really know how to crochet] would take a stab at it. I peeled of the plastic wrap from the crochet hook set Paul bought me for Christmas. I always find it scary to completely open a new purchase because you can no longer return it. Ah! A little nervous, I picked out some soft, grey yarn and sat down on my couch, eager to learn.

The tutorial video that Becca used is just over an hour. HA. I have been working on this project for at least 3 hours. Am I close to being done? No. I start, mess up, undo 10 stiches, try again, make the same mistake, start over... do you get the picture? Oh heavens, what have I gotten myself in to?? I am determined to finish. Not only will these be adorable on Vince, but I want to make these for all of my pregnant friends! Stay tuned to see whether or not these bad boys turn out!


1 comment:

  1. Libs! I want to know if you finish these! I love crocheting! also would love to see the pattern your using??

    ReplyDelete